Ray Ban - RayBan glasses Jackie Ogh - purchased defective and nobody wants to take charge
I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014.When I open and tried the glasses the side come apart.
Back in US on November 16, 2014 I thought it will be an easy fix. I called RayBan and was told to call their customer service at 1-800-343-5594 - which I did. They told me to bring the glasses to Lens Crafter as RayBan owes them and they will fix it or replace it. I did and LensCrafters said they can't fix it bcs it was a manufacturer defect.
I called again the CS and they told me to send them over to their address in GA.
After I spent GBR 110 which is the equivalent of $209 US dollars I have to send them by mail with insurance etc by mail and they will fix it.I don't want a refurbished pair of RayBan - I purchased them brand new and I want them replace with a new pair.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rayban Sunglasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke. I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses. But wearing it once and the..."
- "Had an "appointment at 2:45 was greeted and told where to go, had my pretest done and was told the doctor is running behind to go ahead and look at..."
- "I purchased a pair of Oakley Chamfer 2 eyeglass frames for $107.35 and sent them to 39dollarglasses.com to have lenses fitted and installed. I placed the lens order for $54.90..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "Flew into DFW terminal E yesterday. As soon as I exited terminal security, I realized I had left my computer/work bag on the plane(First Class Seat 1E). The terminal security..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."