Ray Ban - RayBan glasses Jackie Ogh - purchased defective and nobody wants to take charge
I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014.When I open and tried the glasses the side come apart.
Back in US on November 16, 2014 I thought it will be an easy fix. I called RayBan and was told to call their customer service at 1-800-343-5594 - which I did. They told me to bring the glasses to Lens Crafter as RayBan owes them and they will fix it or replace it. I did and LensCrafters said they can't fix it bcs it was a manufacturer defect.
I called again the CS and they told me to send them over to their address in GA.
After I spent GBR 110 which is the equivalent of $209 US dollars I have to send them by mail with insurance etc by mail and they will fix it.I don't want a refurbished pair of RayBan - I purchased them brand new and I want them replace with a new pair.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rayban Sunglasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "Flew into DFW terminal E yesterday. As soon as I exited terminal security, I realized I had left my computer/work bag on the plane(First Class Seat 1E). The terminal security..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."