Featured Not resolved

I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014.When I open and tried the glasses the side come apart.

Back in US on November 16, 2014 I thought it will be an easy fix. I called RayBan and was told to call their customer service at 1-800-343-5594 - which I did. They told me to bring the glasses to Lens Crafter as RayBan owes them and they will fix it or replace it. I did and LensCrafters said they can't fix it bcs it was a manufacturer defect.

I called again the CS and they told me to send them over to their address in GA.

After I spent GBR 110 which is the equivalent of $209 US dollars I have to send them by mail with insurance etc by mail and they will fix it.I don't want a refurbished pair of RayBan - I purchased them brand new and I want them replace with a new pair.

Review about: Ray Ban Sunglasses.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ray Ban?

Comments

Exact same experience, terrible customer service, Luxotica won't stand behind their product. After sending glasses in for warranty evaluation ($12.00 to send in traceable manner plus $12.50 for Luxotica to even look at them) they tell me that I can get them back untouched for no charge or I can send them another $35.00 for a temple piece that wasn't right in the first place. The last time I will ever buy Ray Ban!!!

Rensselaer, New York, United States #947059

put it a screw in it and your good to go.

Cost= $0.10

New York, New York, United States #914515

Had the same experience. Absolutely rotten customer service. Overpriced glasses that broke in a week and Ray Ban took no responsibility and refused to deal with me